RE: 3.90 vs 3.55 mpg and drivability

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 08:26:16 EST

Get the 3.55 or the 3.21 if you will only be towing occasionally. Best
mileage/lower rpm's at freeway speed will be achieved with the 3.21.
Racing and pulling stuff is great - believe me, I love jammin' through
the gears as fast as possible - probably too often, but for normal
driving, the 3.55 or 3.21 are your best choices. With the 3.21, it's
nice sailing down the freeway doing 70 at barely over 2000 rpm's. Just
my opinion.
        Tate