Re: Re: Torque Loss

From: WM96 (WM96@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 19:00:50 EST

<<Trucking Mag. did a dyno test with Mopar headers and Borla Cat-Back and it

ended up making 39 more HP at the rear wheel. I've got 3 in' cat back on

mine and it's by no means loud. By the way I don't think you will find any

Cheap headers, I've priced them any where from $300.00 to $600.00. Good

luck.>>
I was planning on going without a muffler, this is why I wanted to know how
loud it would be. In Summit they have Hedman, Hooker, and one other kind for
around $100. I haven't called to check which ones are available for daks yet
though.

Will