Re: olde daks

From: vick joe (victorp@olypen.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 00:05:35 EST

Alright, a reply!
Bill,
Sounds like your having a lot of fun with your old dak.
Thanks for the info. I'll contact Clifford and mention your
name, also.
By the way, I have about 118,000 miles on my old dak. I bought it
used with about 16,000 and I've never regretted it! Ive never had
any major problems with it (other than a noisy lifter when I first
got it). I hope to put many more miles on it until I can't
drive anymore!
I did remember seeing a four barrel carb and manifold setup in a
 mopar high performance accessory catalog that is available thru
your dealership for a nominal fee of $5.00. I'm not sure if
it will help your drivability problems, but it is a start.
4 MPG! SOUNDFS GOOD TO BE TRUE!
Thanks, victorp