Re: olde daks

From: vick joe (victorp@olypen.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 00:07:24 EST

Bill,
Thanks for the info. I'll contact Clifford and I'll be
sure to mention your name.
By the way, I have about 118,000 miles on my dak and I've
never regretted it.
The only thing I've had to do was to have a noisy lifter
replaced when I first got it.(I bought it used with
about 16,000 miles on it)
Other than this initial problem, Ive never had to do
any major repairs, just normal maintenance.
It's still in pretty good shape and I hope to keep it
going for as long as I can still drive.
I did remember seeing a four barrel carb and manifold setup
available thru a mopar high performance accessory catalog
that I had seen at a dealership. I've been told this catalog is
available at a minimal cost of $5.00 (thru the same). I don't
know if it will solve your driveability problem, but it is a
start.
thanks, victorp