Re: My hopes of a truck

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 09:28:09 EST

> Amen.
> Going hunting out in East Texas this weekend and have a question: has
> anyone ever seen mud/slush floormats for Daks? A friend has a set in a
> Ford and they are great. Solid plastic with about a 5/8" lip all the way
> around the things. Perfect for keeping the floor clean when things get
> really messy outside. Shops I've looked at only had them for full size
> trucks. Any info?
> Tate

Have you looked in any of the outdoor catalogs (i.e. Cabela's, etc...)
usually they have a section in them where they sell mats like the one you
describe, with the increased popularity of the Dak, I'm sure they have one
for a Dak in there also, good luck, and if you do find a supplier, tell
me, I'd like to have some mats like that also....

Bruce