Re[2]: My hopes of a truck

From: Peggy Krause (krausep@ccmail.orst.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 11:18:13 EST

Subject: RE: DML: My hopes of a truck
Author: "STRICKLAND; Tate" <tstricklan@shl.com> at Internet_Gateway
Date: 12/9/97 6:23 AM

Amen.
Going hunting out in East Texas this weekend and have a question: has
anyone ever seen mud/slush floormats for Daks? A friend has a set in a
Ford and they are great. Solid plastic with about a 5/8" lip all the way
around the things. Perfect for keeping the floor clean when things get
really messy outside. Shops I've looked at only had them for full size
trucks. Any info?
        Tate