OOOPS!! Sorry!

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 10:17:55 EST

Hi guys,

Sorry for that last post, I meant to send it directly to Sam. The
signal-to-noise ratio on this list has been somewhat lower lately, and I
didn't mean to contribute to the loss of bandwidth. Oh, BTW, can any of
you guys tell me if my e-mail software is adding any of those lame
MS-TNEF attachments or anything like that?? I certainly don't want to
clog up the list with those either! Thanks!

Ciao!

> Ned Vogler
> (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
> '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
> Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
> Brass Cap & Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
> MSD 6AL Ignition/MPI Super Street TBI w/Power Bridge
> Pioneer DEH-65DH/Pioneer TS-A5705/TS-626/SAS Bazooka A82-80
WCNB/HSSB/FCFL/DTW/DMF/TCBSR/DDBC