RE: Lil' Red Express

From: Rob Robinson (u4d6r6mh@coastalnet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 21:45:18 EST

>That would explain why I couldn't find them in my Crash estimating guide.
>
>Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
>http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219

I remember seeing in a magazine a few years back, the fiberglass bed was
offered separately from the manufacturer, but then it was discontinued. I
bet someone has 4 or 5 sitting in their 10 car garage waiting for a person
with a open wallet.

Boy wouldn't it look sharp on a black shortbed done in the Warlock theme!!!

Red 96 Dakota Sport V8 3.55 Burgundy 68 Barracuda Fastback
Shortbed, Standard Cab 318-904 8 3/4 rear3.23 sure-grip
K&N filterpack-clone Moser cut van axles w 11" drums
Rhino performance muffler Duals with Formula S exhaust tips
w/dual exhaust Power steering/Dealer installed
                                        airconditioning