Re: Insurance

From: David Settlemoir (dsettlemoir@aristotle.net)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 19:09:55 EST

>I tell you one way to get your credit report fixed, apply for a credit
>card, when you get the rejection letter back (And if you don't, and they
>send you a card you can either keep it or rip it up at your discretion,
>just keep sending in till you do get rejected) it will have the number and
>address of the credit reporting agency on it and will usually contain a
>paragraph or 2 on how to have your credit report corrected if you think it
>is in error and it'll tell you that you have 90 days to get a free copy of
>your credit report to see exactly what they have listed about you. So
>then you have a lot more info to work with while trying to get your
>credit report fixed, hope this helps.....
>
>Bruce

Bruce-

I've been that route already and it's just not very easy to get those damn
reporting agencies to change anything. I've since bought three new
vehicles, a house, and have too many credit cards, written various
letters/explanations/etc. and still have things I can't get off. Go figure
. . .

David