RE: Re: Spare Wheel

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 14:15:10 EST

Good luck - when, out of curiosity, I asked the dealer about the cost of
replacement of my cast 8" rims, he replied (verbatim) "don't ask". Seems
like the SLT would come with a cast spare - the Sports came with cast
spares. Oh well, all of the full size Rams I looked at (R/T too) came
with steel spares also. Too new to realistically think about wrecking
yards....
        Tate