Re: Rims/Tires for sale:

From: acasey@io.com
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 08:38:53 EST

Sorry to hear about your accident Sam. Hope you get to feeling
better soon.

FYI
I'm not sure if things work the same way in California as they do
here in Texas, but a little known fact is that as long as your making
an attempt to pay your medical bills(ie monthly payment), the medical
facility can not turn you over to collections and can not charge you
any interest. We have patients that will die long before their bill
is ever paid, but we can't touch them as long as they keep sending
that $10 a month.
I have work in four differnt hospitals around the central Texas area
for about 10 years, 3 of them corperate (for-profit) and one
community hospital (non-profit), and they were all the same when it
came to payments.

Good Luck
Alan...