Re: Re: STEREO UPGRADES

From: Steve (Slow@primenet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 11:38:50 EST

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:48:27 EST, you wrote:

>I am having a Stealthbox installed today from JLAudio.Beautifull looking
>piece.

        Dude! You have got to give me info on the box. I wrote JL
Audio back last January and dared them to make one for the 97's. Does
the rear storage area have to come out or does it fit inside??

        Steve

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....