Re: 4wd in Mtns, was ABS Limitations

From: Trevor Simmons (cadex_3@ids.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 19:32:50 EST

The parks are not only for our enjoyment, but also for the preservation of
various species of plants and animals that otherwise would have long ago
disappeared due to our never-ending development. Remember, humans are not
the only ones on this planet. Besides, there are other ways (God forbid my
saying this) to enjoy nature than by ripping it to shreds with 39 inch
tires, even if they are mounted to a Dakota.
-Trevor