Thanks for Intake Info.

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 13:02:48 EST

Thanks to all who gave me great information about my future intake
upgrades. I'm still not sold on FABM, too much work (for my expertise)
and not enough savings. I have one more quick question: does anybody
know where I can get a cowl- air hood for a 95 Dak w/318? My current
plan is to get the FIPK, then upgrade to either a new hood,(with cowl
air) or a fiberglass cowl add on to my orig. hood.
Thanks again, further imput absolutely welcomed!
Robert Trottmann rotrottmann@davidson.edu