Re: Attn: Jon Steiger

From: WillTier (WillTier@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 20:38:45 EST

<< The club... Hmmmm.... :-)

    Well, I've always considered the DML to be kind of a club. >>

Jon

I've kind of thought along the same lines. I am not really a club person,
mainly due to time constraints but do enjoy the DML very much. I would not be
interested in anything beyond the DML at this time but whatever the others
want to tackle is fine with me. I for one appreciate the time and efforts you
have put into the DML, it is a fine setup and very enjoyable.. Thanks !!!

Bill