Re: Re:Chrysler didn't make motorcycles

From: Paul Schelling and Kate Hughes (brholler@servtech.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 20:50:21 EST

dy wrote:

> If Chrysler had made motorcycles they would have been Harley-Davidsons
>
> :-)

Good lord, I hope not!

While both Harleys and Chryslers (specifically Daks - there's the Dakota
list content) are stylish in their own way, durable, and reliable,
that's where Harleys stop, IMO.

My truck, compared to its competition, is not overpriced, underpowered,
ill-handling, impractical and uncomfortable.

I have a difficult time coming up with vehicles that are more different
than a Harley fashion statement and a Dakota workhorse.

Now I'm not trying to start anything here, but I just couldn't let that
one slide.

Oh, and if you have to get back at me make fun of my girlfriend's cars,
not mine. :-)

Paul Schelling
93 Dakota Sport (everyday / autocrosser)
83 Rabbit (ice racer)
78 124 Spider (summer fun)
77 124 Spider (organ donor)

Kate Hughes
77 Zink Z10-C "Roland" (CM autocrosser)
91 Miata "Prudence" (BS autocrosser and summer fun)
93 Explorer "Gunhead" (tow vehicle)
74 Landcruiser "Red Frankenstein" (barn ornament)