Re: Detonation response

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 19:53:01 EST

<< I am going to check into other ways to boost
 my octane for now, someone told me a gallon of aviation fuel works
 great and only cost about $2. If I can find some I'll let ya'll
 know. >>

   Av. gas is a much higher octane. However, it is designed to run at constant
speeds in an airplane engine and there isn't any tax on it. Running gas on the
road without road taxes is tax evasion and Uncle Sam gets pretty snotty about
it. You might get by running one gallon per tank full or you can try to locate
racing fuel. The same goes for it with the lack of taxes though.