Re: RE: Detonation

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Dec 14 1997 - 19:53:04 EST

<< snip- BTW does anyone have a recipe for home made octane
 booster, that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg?

 Buy one small box of Mothballs.
 Chop up one or two mothballs into small pieces and place into coffee can
filled half way with premium fuel.
 Stir occasionally. Put lid with pinhole in it on coffee can and let sit
overnight.
 Stir oocasionally next day. Maybe add some more fuel to can.
 Fill tank with premium fuel.
 Pour mixture into tank
 Drive a few miles to mix well.
 Go to drag strip and get timeslip. >>

   Ummmm.....this only works with Naptha based moth balls. I haven't seen any
of these for years. But then, I don't wear wool much and the little moths
don't care for my wardrobe. Either because it's man made or the style. (What's
wrong with stripes and plaids anyway?) :-)