Re: RE: Interior quirks

From: Rupert Horn (rupert.horn@ucop.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 08:28:04 EST

At 05:18 PM 12/14/97 -0500, you wrote:

<excerpt>>From my understanding, Dodge changed the cup holder design on
the 40/20/40 seats half-way through last years production runs with the
'98(?) seats. This expalains the difference in your design. I would
guess that your truck was made in the last part of the production run. I
don't like the cup-holder design in my truck (buckets w/five speed). I
can't put any cup taller than a medium, from say McDonald's or Wendy's,
in my holders or else I will hit them with the gear shift.

Andy

</excerpt>-It may seem petty but the cup holder design is the reason I
opted f/the bench vice bucket seat in my '98. The holders w/the bucket
appeared somewhat impractical and I liked the idea of sliding them out of
the way w/the bench seat.