Re: N.S.1 Performance

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 12:31:15 EST

Cosmicfrog

Are you saying that the white fiberglass is a "match" for the Dak white?
If it is and is then clearcoated, is there a chance it will "yellow"
later?

Thanks!

Richard

P.S. Glad to have you on the DML and not on the old AOL/C&D board. I had
to give up the AOL; too much crap and too little response from their
servers.