Re: CD changer and 5th wheel

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 09:57:27 EST

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997 11:39:05 -0500, you wrote:

>>=20
>
>I saw a keyed crank shaft (spare tire crank assembly) in the Dodge
>accessories catalog (its keyed like a locking lug nut). Don't know how
>effective they are. I would like to lock my spare as well.
>
>jeff

        I got it, it works great. I bought mine from McGard, (they
make the Mopar piece) it was way cheaper than what Mopar wanted for
it..

        Steve

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....