Re: 360 SWAP (was Re: RE: Detonation)

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 19:09:45 EST

These are the questions I'm trying to answer myself. I know that I must
swap in a 94 Ram computer. I will have to get it recalibrated by someone.
I want to be able to eliminate the fuel shut off component of the computer.
I have no idea how much it would cost or if it can even be done. I was
kicking around the idea of callling Accel about their fuel injection
computers, but this doesn't solve the other problems. I'm only in the
beginning stages of my quest. i will keep everyone abreast (.) of my
findings in these areas. I tried to call Magnum Performance and they
seemed kind of rude to me. Maybe I caught them ona bad day.

Dan