Re: Re: 360 SWAP (was Re: RE: Detonation)

From: John Michael Foster (foster.john@mailexcite.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 19:39:17 EST

Yes, Magnum Performance is rude, I guess they must have all the business they can
handle and don't want any new customers, they gave me a nasty reply when I wouldn't
pay for there catalogue I really was going to give them some business up to that
point!!!---

Regards, John
 95' 5.2L, Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, standard, 3.21, Lock-Right locker, MSD-6AL, Weed
Wacker blower, Supercoil, Tailor wires, Hellwig anti-sway, Mopar Perf. Comp., throttle
body port & polish, Lakewood traction bars, 255/60r15 SS 10 Firestone Firehawks,
"real" dual exhaust, soft tonnea cover, tinted windows and Hurst T shifter

http://www.mailexcite.com