Re: RE: RE: Cost Axle Ratio Swap

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 20:19:48 EST

I have a set of 3.55 gears out of my 94. I had 4.10's put in in May of
1995. The 3.55's probably only have 20,000 miles on them if that. If
anyone wants to shoot me an offer I would consider sending them out. I
live outside of Chicago, so I don't know what the shipping would cost.

----------
> From: John Michael Foster <foster.john@mailexcite.com>
> To: 'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'; STRICKLAND, Tate <tstricklan@shl.com>
> Subject: Re: RE: DML: RE: Cost Axle Ratio Swap
> Date: Monday, December 15, 1997 4:32 PM
>

> It's pretty hard to get stuck with hte Lock-Right Locker from Power-Trax
I love mine,
> it works like a normal differential untill one side spins then it locks
the other
> side thus positraction! I bought it from Summit.---
>
> Regards, John
> 95' 5.2L, Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, standard, 3.21, Lock-Right locker,
MSD-6AL, Weed
> Wacker blower, Supercoil, Tailor wires, Hellwig anti-sway, Mopar Perf.
Comp., throttle
> body port & polish, Lakewood traction bars, 255/60r15 SS 10 Firestone
Firehawks,