Re: Re: 360 SWAP (was Re: RE: Detonation)

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 20:59:55 EST

Magnum Performance doesn't have the best prices around either. I saved $10
bucks on Magnecor wires going right through Magnecor, I saved about $70
buying my roller rockers from Howell automotive, as well as saving another
$75 buying my Crane 2030 camshaft from Howell. Not to mention I had a 3
inch high flow catalytic converter installed for $150, this included the 3
inch pipe to and from the converter. Should I go on?

Dan
94 Sport 5.2 with a Vortech S-Trim supercharger. Bought from Auburn
Performance for $2400.00 about $500 - $600 cheaper than Magnum Performance.

----------
> From: John Michael Foster <foster.john@mailexcite.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net; Daniel Colucci <djcolucci@worldnet.att.net>
> Subject: Re: Re: 360 SWAP (was Re: DML: RE: Detonation)
> Date: Monday, December 15, 1997 6:39 PM
>

> Yes, Magnum Performance is rude, I guess they must have all the business
they can
> handle and don't want any new customers, they gave me a nasty reply when
I wouldn't
> pay for there catalogue I really was going to give them some business up
to that
> point!!!---
>
> Regards, John
> 95' 5.2L, Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, standard, 3.21, Lock-Right locker,
MSD-6AL, Weed
> Wacker blower, Supercoil, Tailor wires, Hellwig anti-sway, Mopar Perf.
Comp., throttle
> body port & polish, Lakewood traction bars, 255/60r15 SS 10 Firestone
Firehawks,