Re: A-arm bushings

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 21:51:26 EST

>Man you aint kiddin about the 4X4 part. I was looking at my service
>manuel and feeling bad for myself about the upcoming job. Then I
>noticed what you poor 4X4 owners have to do. I'm so sorry. : o

Gee thanks, now I know I'll have to do it myself - couldn't afford to
pay someone else for the misery.

I'll have to look into whole A-arm assemblies from the factory...

The only good thing is that most of the front end will be coming apart
to fix my leaking right front axle seal. I'm going to fix that for
real this time! The dealer just slapped a new seal in, but what it
really needs is some machining to allow more end play before the seal
has to ride up the chamfer.

Fun, fun, fun.

Jim
'93 4x4 V8