Re: 360 SWAP (was Re: RE: Detonation)

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Dec 16 1997 - 00:31:07 EST

<< Yes, Magnum Performance is rude, I guess they must have all the business
they can
 handle and don't want any new customers, they gave me a nasty reply when I
wouldn't
 pay for there catalogue I really was going to give them some business up to
that
 point!!!---

 Regards, John
  95' 5.2L, Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, standard, 3.21, Lock-Right locker, MSD-6AL,
Weed
 Wacker blower, Supercoil, Tailor wires, Hellwig anti-sway, Mopar Perf. Comp.,
throttle
 body port & polish, Lakewood traction bars, 255/60r15 SS 10 Firestone
Firehawks,
 "real" dual exhaust, soft tonnea cover, tinted windows and Hurst T shifter

Who else does performance stuff for the Dakotas, besides Magnum Performance?
I have dealt with them a couple times, but get the same impression.

Brad