Was Dakota Phones; Now;"MERRY CHRISTMAS"

From: Hemipower (Hemipower@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 01:32:33 EST

Hello fellow Dakota owners.
I hope you have had a chance to check out the Dakota Telephones,on the D.M.L
home page. I still have 30 or so left. {I still haven't decided How many "I"
want to keep} ;) So, for this Christmas,I would like to take this time to
offer(D.M.L subscribers only) the last of them for $30.00 a piece.
If you got the spirit ,toss in a buck or two, to help defer the cost of
shipping. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

They can be seen at...

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/dakphonelf.j
pg
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/dakphonelr.j