Was Dakota Phones; Now;"MERRY CHRISTMAS"

From: Sperduto, Nick (SperdutoN@mail.dnb.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 1997 - 15:44:00 EST

A friend of mine is volunteer ambulance guy, he has a mustang.
He put strobe lights in his signal lites and his backup lights and a wig
wag sytem to his headlights.
I don't know how the wig wag was installed.
But for the rest of the stuff, he went to radio shack and bought the
tiny little strobe light, then drilled a hole in the back of the light
housing and glued the strobe light in and wired everything to a switch
on the dash. They look really good and work well.