Re: 360 SWAP (was Re: RE: Detonation)

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 16 1997 - 19:15:29 EST

Brad,
Auburn Performance has a web page, address
www.tiac.net/users/goape/index.htm
Give them a try. You'll find that they have some of the lowest prices on
superchargers around. Before the supercharger and trans work I ran a
tractionless 15.10 at 93+ mph.
I don't know what she'll run now, I still have some dialing in to do with
the trans and with the timing. Winter is not a good time to work on a
truck in Chicago.

Dan

----------
> From: N2mopars <N2mopars@AOL.COM>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: 360 SWAP (was Re: DML: RE: Detonation)
> Date: Monday, December 15, 1997 11:28 PM

> << Magnum Performance doesn't have the best prices around either. I
saved $10
> bucks on Magnecor wires going right through Magnecor, I saved about $70
> buying my roller rockers from Howell automotive, as well as saving
another
> $75 buying my Crane 2030 camshaft from Howell. Not to mention I had a 3
> inch high flow catalytic converter installed for $150, this included the
3
> inch pipe to and from the converter. Should I go on?
>
> Dan
> 94 Sport 5.2 with a Vortech S-Trim supercharger. Bought from Auburn
> Performance for $2400.00 about $500 - $600 cheaper than Magnum
Performance.

> Do you have any 1/4 mile times on this truck? How do I get a hold of
Auburn