Re: computer for 360 Dak

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Dec 16 1997 - 21:04:03 EST

<< This got thru with the 1st line missing again!!!! Anyone want to clue
 me in as to what the term SPAM means concerning getting on the list??
 I'm not too hep on computer literacy!!!! >>

   I'm not sure what the initials S.P.A.M. stand for, but SPAM is junk E-mail
that clogs up your account and hard drive.
   Here's what I do about it! (heh heh heh)

   I forward all my spam to the next junk mailer on the list. For example, the
first SPAM message gets sent to the second SPAM sender. The second to the
third and so on. A really persistant SPAMmer gets ALL my SPAM. I find this
very satisfying. Afterall, they've given us all so much, why not reciprocate?
:-)