I apologize

From: Miller, Robert A (RAMiller@sycamore.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 18:26:20 EST

------ =_NextPart_001_01BD0B00.20ECD760

To DML:
I Robert Miller, just got off the phone with computer support. They have
diabled the HTML on our mail server. I am sorry it took so long. They
just upgraded our PC to windows NT and we are still working bugs out. I
was about to head down the road cause frustration was getting to
overpower the benifit of DML.
If it still happens someone please jack slap me.
Robert A. Miller
Now maybe I can do my profile...................

------ =_NextPart_001_01BD0B00.20ECD760

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.0.1458.49">

</HEAD>
<BODY>

<FONT SIZE=3D2>To DML:</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=3D2>I Robert Miller, just got off the phone with =
computer support. They have diabled the HTML on our mail server. =
I am sorry it took so long. They just upgraded our PC to windows =
NT and we are still working bugs out. I was about to head down =
the road cause frustration was getting to overpower the benifit of DML. =
</FONT></P>

<FONT SIZE=3D2>If it still happens someone please jack slap =
me.</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=3D2>Robert A. Miller</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=3D2>Now maybe I can do my =
</P>