Re: Bedliners

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 00:58:52 EST

<< The only reason I would not go with the spray in type would be the
 fact that rubber is "sticky" compared to a regular liner where you
 can slid things pretty well on it. If your not going to haul a lot
 of stuff then I would definatly suggest the spray in.

 ~ Wayne ~ >>

Thats the whole idea behind the "sticky" spray on stuff. So nothing slides
around and damages the truck or itself. We had a Mopar bedliner in our old 87
Dakota. It lifted at freeway speeds a couple times and blocked the rear
window!!!! We now use it as a firewood holder in the backyard!

Brad

P.S. Yah, we need firewood in California!