Re: Re: Update: Rear End Growl

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 08:48:54 EST

> And be very nice to the service advisor. Some
> customers get reputations, and never get what they want. You didnt hear this
> from me!!!

  Hey Brad, good point. I hope I didn't give anyone the impression you
should be rude to the service folks. Although it was a pain in the ass,
I have always tried to be polite to everyone at this dealer, since I will
probably end up dealing with them again. If I ever get another new vehicle,
it will most likely be here (I don't think their service department is any
worse than any other Dodge dealer around here).

  Faint praise is better than none.

  Ron