RE: Bedliner Safety Tip

From: Sperduto, Nick (SperdutoN@mail.dnb.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 14:23:00 EST

I second that motion, it is a dangerous thing, I believe it is worse in
the plastic liners.
The guy that used to fill our tanks at the gas station I used to work
at, had a plastic bucket uner his hoses to catch leaking gas, one time a
charge from the bicket ignited with his flannel shirt and ghe gas caught
on fire and burnt him.
Best thing is to take the can out and put it firmly on the pavement
before filling it.