Re: Headlights

From: ROADRUNNER (fsjz@aurora.alaska.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 14:38:55 EST

My Dak has no foglights.

But get this...I was pulled over by a police officer the other night. He
went through the regular rigamaroll asking, "Do you know why I pulled you
over." Of course I put the old "What??" look on my face, while the nice
officer informed me that my lights were to bright (even though he was
driving a Jeep Cherokee). He did the usual give me your license thing
and then told me I needed to get the problem corrected, as if it was
entirely my fault. Any one else been pulled over for some stupid little
thing like this before.

ROADRUNNER