Re: Headlights

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 19:26:16 EST

<< I am constantly being flashed by other drivers, when my headlights are on
 dim. I even get flashed by the full size pickups. It looks like my
 headlights are properly aligned.....Any one else having this problem? Are
 the headlights on the new vehicles just that much brighter.

 Roadrunner :) >>

   I get the same thing. I check my lights every six months with some marks on
the driveway and wall. They haven't moved ecept for the time a truck backed
into me. (Crunch) I just flash back and let them feel like a fool.