Re: Tonneau covers

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 19:26:13 EST

<< I have an extang cover form mine (97 cc) it fits pretty well, but i have
 one major annoyance about it, the ties that go between the cab and the bed
 flap against the back window on the highway. I will work on a fix for that
 as soon as the weather gets warmer. i do like the snaps. they work well
 and have two settings, summer (tighter) and winter (looser). it seems to
 work pretty well. oh and the other thing is the corners don't seem to be
 rounded correctly. >>

   I had forgotten about the straps. Mine also was an annoyance. I thought
about rigging up something to hold them down but got a bed cap cheap so off
came the tonnau.