Re: Re: Rims/Tires for sale:

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 10:45:25 EST

At 05:12 PM 12/10/97 -0500, you wrote:

>> In light of my recent motorcycle accident, I am forced to make
>> some cut backs (and try to get the money together to cover my
>> medical costs, auto-insurance deductible, etc.) This will be a
>> lame Christmas this year.

Hey,,,,I can sympathize...

A couple years ago I was riding my ATV and was screwing around and came
off...Broke my leg/ankle in 8 or 9 places, plus a dislocaton in same leg.....

I had NO insurance at the time...

In my case, I am just making payments on what was a $12,000 bill collectively.

I dont want to get spammed or flamed for what I am about to say, especially
from any doctors or hospital folks that might be on the list....but....

As long as you make SOME payment EVERY month, the hospitals/doctors are
pretty much required to accept your terms......At least in Pennsylvania.

Hey.....It may take me a VERY long time to pay this off, but at least I am
making an attempt......

Dont sell everything you own just to pay these hospital/doctor
bills.....They make PLENTY of money off of other folks via insurance, etc....

When I had my accident, the hospital told me that if I paid right up front,
my bill would only be $7,000.....Amazing how they could give me such a
"discount".

I didint have the $7,000 of course, or else I would have had insurance to
begin with.

Well, anyways, dont wreck your life becasue of some greedy hospitals. Thats
all Im saying....