Re: Paint

From: Mike Crumley (a0020124@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 13:21:12 EST

At 12:48 PM 12/18/97 , you wrote:

>You need to study your geography Mike ... it seldom freezes in Victoria,
>besides that,
>I thought REAL Texans rode horses, not pickup trucks :)
>

>Rob Agnew
>ragnew@islandnet.com
>
>Victoria, B.C.
>Canada

HEY!!!! I'll have you know I sat thru 8th grade geography three years in a
row. The problem is that down here they teach us that anything north of the
Red River is a frozen wasteland. Are you _sure_ you're not chest deep in
snow?
Real Texans do ride horses. We just ride them two and three hundred at a
time and they're all crammed under the hoods of our pickups.

Merry Christmas to all,

Mike

--
Mike Crumley     a0020124@airmail.net