Re: Paint

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 14:02:08 EST

At 12:21 PM 12/19/97 -0600, you wrote:

>HEY!!!! I'll have you know I sat thru 8th grade geography three years in a
>row. The problem is that down here they teach us that anything north of the
>Red River is a frozen wasteland. Are you _sure_ you're not chest deep in
>snow?
>Real Texans do ride horses. We just ride them two and three hundred at a
>time and they're all crammed under the hoods of our pickups.
>
>Merry Christmas to all,
>
>Mike
>
>--
>Mike Crumley a0020124@airmail.net

Mike:

Victoria is south of the 49th, about 20 miles north (across the strait) of
Port Angeles, Washington.
A climate very similar to the US San Juan Islands, which are to the east of
us.

Maybe I should tell you about the US couple that I met a number of years
ago in Trail, B.C., driving a Cadillac with 4 studded snows tires (in
August), because they were prepared for the snow. :)

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.
Canada