Re: Bright lights

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Dec 20 1997 - 16:10:45 EST

<< I personally wish they would outlaw more
 than two headlights on dim. these so called 'fog lights' put on by the
 locals and never adjusted properly are very agrivating >>

I'll second that, I don't understand that reasoning either. Use the extra
lights with the high beams and off on low but the law reads the other way
around. anyway the other thing that bothers me is how these lights can be that
bright and objectionable and yet are terrible for visibility from behind the
wheel. I think it is the poor design of the plastic lenses. I just bought a 87
S-10 Blazer for the winter and plan to used it for as much night driving as
possible as it has the rectangle sealed beam and a far better light pattern
than either my 93 Dak or our 95 Intrepid as both of these lights for night
driving suck...

Bill