Re: Bright lights

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Dec 20 1997 - 16:38:45 EST

<< I personally wish they would outlaw more
 than two headlights on dim. these so called 'fog lights' put on by the
 locals and never adjusted properly are very agrivating to us older
 folks that are suffering from the lack of good vision. >>

   The fog lamps on my Dakota only work on dim setting. On high, they cut off.
I have the same problems. (Getting old and light sensitivity of my eyes.)
Personally, I'd like to see solid state switches mandated for fog lamps so
that you must turn them on each time you start the vehicle. I run into "Road
Geeks" all the time driving with their fog lamps on all the time. My only
consolation is these lamps are not easy to find replacement bulbs for. Once
they burn out, that's usually the end of the problem.