Re: SLT and Intermediate Shaft

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Sun Dec 21 1997 - 11:10:17 EST

At 08:56 AM 12/21/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Hey Rob,
>How about lightening up here! I have made no presumptions other than the
>one dealer you have talked with is giving you information that does not
>hold up to what is very openy discussed on the Ram list. I have talked
>with my dealer about this and they have confirmed there is an
>updated/upgraded shaft available for the Ram, but was not sure for the
>Dakota. I started this whole thing by simply asking if anyone knew the
>part number as I did not have time to sit around the dealership that day
>while they hunted around it. As I do not live in Canada, I do not know
>what the business practices for Chrysler Dealerships is, nor am I all
>that interested. Therefore, if your dealership is unable to get you one
>of the new ones under warrantee, then I'm afraid that is something you
>will have to battle yourself. I am not interested in calling your
>dealership as he already knows of the new shaft himself as you have
>verified. We are supposed to be friend on this list and if you are going
>to come apart just because someone made a comment that is 99%
>speculation and non accusative, then maybe you should sit back and
>relax, because you are under far too much stress than is healthy.
>Enough,
>John
>
>--

Well, looks like I pisssed in his wheaties. Get ready for another round
on flame/bitch posts.
John

John:

No, you have not 'pissed off my wheaties', but demonstrated you own
childishness and ignorance. The purpose of this list is to provide accurate
information to members not to start flame wars.

I did get the facts for the Dakota. Some of us put in a little extra
effort to contribute to the list, rather than idle speculation, as on you
part. As I said before, if you have the facts, please supply them to the
list rather than 'bad-mouthing' my dealer.

If you know so much, please supply a contact name in Chrysler Canada and a
part number, I'm sure others would be pleased to have it as well as I.

Merry Xmas John

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.