Re: SLT and Intermediate Shaft

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 1997 - 10:03:42 EST

Well, looks like I pisssed in his wheaties. Get ready for another round
on flame/bitch posts.
John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, AUTO!, 3.92LSD, Tire and Handleing Package,
Power Everything, Nerf Bars, Billet Grill, Oh yeah- driving lamps, on
all the time!

<Snide snip>
- ----> Wrong .... John, before you make presumptions about a dealer,
why
don't you phone the dealer and
ask? (250) 748-8144. Trucks are a big part of his business, one of the
reasons I bought there. Or how about trying Chrysler Canada? That's
where
the information about intermediate shafts came from. You can get the
phone
number off the web.

Believe it or not, their are some good honest CC dealers out there who
know
what they're talking about.

Better still, get a name of someone in Chrysler Canada who will verify
your
statements and I will forward that name to my dealer. I would love to
get
one of those upgraded intermediate shafts and he would be very happy to
install it under warranty.

--
remove anti spam ^'s from reply to address to reply