power up the oldies

From: William Hatch (wkhesq@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 1997 - 17:42:30 EST

Dear Corey:

You inquire as to old Daks getting more umph!

 I own
a 1989 Dakota with a 3.9L engine and however reliable my Baby is
I am just not happy with the acceleration or overall power for that
matter.
Is there any performance parts out there for this truck like "power
chips"
or cams or anything??? If so WHERE?????