A Christmas Story

From: Schaller (schaller@swva.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 1997 - 17:54:40 EST

--------------019CCF8815B95029C407F627

My wife is a caricature artist, and this past weekend she was drawing a
3 year old boy at the request of his parents at a local city
marketplace. When asked what he wanted for Christmas, the boy
decisively replied, "A Red Dodge Dakota." (True story!)

--------------019CCF8815B95029C407F627

<HTML>
My wife is a caricature artist, and this past weekend she was drawing a
3 year old boy at the request of his parents at a local city marketplace.
When asked what he wanted for Christmas, the boy <B>decisively</B> replied,