Stuck at work X-Mass Eve

From: John Michael Foster (foster.john@mailexcite.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 1997 - 09:06:11 EST

O.K., I'm waisting time while at work while my Dakota is sitting in the parking lot
waiting for more atention with more x-mass spirit than I have (because it really
wants more gifts). What should I do after work to satisfy this need my DAK has? Maybe
some mail order will make us feel better, like a new cam, or a port and polish job
or some March pulleys!!---

Regards, John
 95' 5.2L, Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, standard, 3.21, Lock-Right locker, MSD-6AL, Weed
Wacker blower, Supercoil, Tailor wires, Hellwig anti-sway, Mopar Perf. Comp., throttle
body port & polish, Lakewood traction bars, 255/60r15 SS 10 Firestone Firehawks,
"real" dual exhaust, soft tonnea cover, tinted windows and Hurst T shifter

http://www.mailexcite.com