Re: Suspension mods a tad cheaper

From: John Michael Foster (foster.john@mailexcite.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 1997 - 09:28:16 EST

I've done these mods. myself and I think the Hellwig sway bar from J.C Whitneys was
a little cheaper and the same thickness and also comes with the uerethane bushings
and bolts on to existing holes already located in the frame. I also went one step
further and bought adjustable sway bar links that let you adjust the tension on the
bar for your needs. On the front I used the existing sway bar but fixed it up with
urethane bushings and extra washers to tighten it up a bit.
I will assure you this setup is way tight and there's no sway in my truck!!!

---

Regards, John 95' 5.2L, Dakota Sport, CC, 4x2, standard, 3.21, Lock-Right locker, MSD-6AL, Weed Wacker blower, Supercoil, Tailor wires, Hellwig anti-sway, Mopar Perf. Comp., throttle body port & polish, Lakewood traction bars, 255/60r15 SS 10 Firestone Firehawks, "real" dual exhaust, soft tonnea cover, tinted windows and Hurst T shifter

Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere! http://www.mailexcite.com