Re: Tonneau covers and toolboxes

From: Scott Spurlock (scotts@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Dec 25 1997 - 23:14:10 EST

Thank you regarding the toolbox. I only need one large enough for a
small handheld toolbox, jumper cables, and a small air compressor --
stuff like that. I don't want to clutter up or cause temptation by
keeping it in the back seat. And the storage space under the driver's
side rear seat is more theory than reality. This is not a work truck.
Its just for driving to work and lookin' at. I don't need a big box. Can
you recommend one? I have seen the Rubbermaid and it looks like it would
do fine. One that left room under it would be the best. I was looking
for one that fit the Dakota horizontally, came up flush with the rails,
and didn't cost 300-700 dollars.

Scott